Boat Tours in Izmir
Enjoy the Aegean Waters
İzmir is a city that enchants visitors with its unique coves. The only thing you need to discover the coves and enjoy the sea, sun and amazing landscape until the very evening is going aboard one of the excursion boats. You can board these one-day excursion boats at the coasts of: Çeşme, Seferihisar, Gümüldür, Özdere, Karaburun, Foça and Dikili.
The boats will cruise among the coasts and anchor for some time in the coves for you to dive into turquoise waters. If you so desire, you can rent these boats for a cruise just for you and your family, instead of the cruises shared with everyone. You may watch the moonlight at the coves you prefer, swim during the night, fish or give a party for your friends.
With the excursions made by sea from Çeşme, you can see Eşek (Donkey), Island where donkeys walk free, along with Jandarma and Mavi Cove. You can watch the beauties underwater within the clear waters of this cove. If you board the boat from: Seferihisar, Ruins, Papaz Strait, Taşada, Mud Bath and Akvaryum, will be among stops where you can swim.
With boat excursions boarded at Foça, you may see Siren Rocks–Mediterranean Monk Seal preservation area, Orak Island with its rabbits, and feel refreshed in the perfect blue waters of İncir Island and English Point. With the excursions from Dikili, you will again have a day coupled by landscapes where green and blue embraces. During the cruise that you will not want to ever stop, you will set anchor at Ali Baba Cove, Pizza Cove, Killik Cove and Ilıca Cove.
In addition to one-day boat excursions, there are Schooner type wooden cruise ships in some counties with which you can go out for a blue cruise. It is possible to rent: Sailboats, Catamarans, Motor Yachts or Mega Yachts as you prefer.
With these boats of which schedule is for you to determine, you can purchase weeklong or ten-days tours that start from Urla and stretch towards Karaburun, Çeşme, Alaçatı, Kuşadası and Didim. When you dock at the coasts, you can find an opportunity to go on land and shop at the bazaars where local products, especially various herbs are sold. While giving such a break, you can also visit the historical sites within these coastal sites.
Top 7 Best Boat Tours
- Boa Trip from Izmir: On this relaxing full-day cruise, explore the caves and bays of Turkey’s Aegean coast without the stress of driving on unfamiliar roads or cramming onto a crowded ferry. On this small-group cruise, sail around the coast with plenty of room to move on board your charming wooden sailboat. Make the most of the summery Mediterranean climate on this tour, stopping at a range of isolated coves and natural harbors.
- Siesta Boat Trip Altinkum: Visit 4 stunning turquoise bays & Paradise Island on this fantastic 6-hour daily cruise from 10.30 am-4.30 pm includes a hot lunch & a vegetarian/gluten free option is available. Siesta is a chill out boat with a mixture of background music but don’t play loud pumping rap music all day. We also have a 3-hour sunset dinner cruise which is cooler and very relaxing. Private and VIP tours available.
- Saint Mary Çeşme Boat Tour: Saint Mary is a traditional sailing yacht which specializes in providing an alternative boat tour in Çeşme. Our sailing trips are preferred by those who like peace and quiet. We don’t take many people and No loud music on boat. On Saint Mary everybody has reserved sun loungers. We serve you open buffet lunch on barbeque, the most notable difference than the other Çeşme daily boat trips is instead of using the engine we use only the sails on the way back.
- Lady Bente: Daily boat tours including lunch buffet. Departure every morning at 10:30 am from Çeşme harbor. During our trip we are stopping at 3 spots; Donkey Island, Blue Bay, Paradise Island or The Cave. Swimming stops may change depending on wind & weather conditions. While on sea we are serving lunch (BBQ Fish/Chicken, Seasonal Salad, Potato Salad, Meze, Pasta with Tomato Sauce), At our last destination we will serve fresh seasonal fruits. We are known for not playing loud music nor unpleasant entertainment.
- Guven Tur: We offer unique tours and pleasurable entertainment in our stunning, bad minted tours with the Trust Tour privileges. We also arrange Moonlight tours, Fishing Tours and Special events.
- Derin Doga Dive Center: Our Boat is 15 meters long with a capacity of 45 people. We are the only Dive Boat situated in Çeşme. Our boat is available for Diving all year round. We have a boiler and a heater on board perfect for the winter time. We meet on board at 09:30 and leave for the Dive Points at 10:00. In the evening we return approximately 17:00/17:30.
- Eski Foça Tekne Turu – Yeni Ay 3: Roka – Yeni Ay 3 Boat offers Daily boat trips and tours in Izmir-Foça. Foça boat tours, there are 2 types of tours: Boat tours daylong and 2. 1-hour boat tour. Food Service and restaurant available. You may swim all day long and have a lunch or dinner on the boat. You may choose: fish, meat or chicken menu for the lunch.